Friday, February 22, 2013

TGIF!!!!!! Knitting or Crochet?

 TGIF!  The weekend is upon us.  What are your plans? I hope to have a nice evening and Saturday with my family, birthday party to go to on Sunday for the kids and of course I'm participating in the Sunday Lounge and Shop RTS.  Link is below.  I also plan on finishing up some knitting projects.  Putting a few finishing touches on my knitted baby hats too, maybe start some crochet baby hats and start some knitted washcloths.  Anyone interested in a free knitted pattern for a washcloth?  Anyways I gotta get my Friday started, still have a a cup of coffee in my hand and it's mid-morning!   Question for the day: What do you prefer (doing or seeing) knit or crochet items?

The album is still up for Thursday nights RTS. I had my first sale since participating so that's pretty exciting! The link is up in the header. 

Sundays shop and Lounge!  There are some great vendors with adorable items up for grabs!

No comments:

Post a Comment